Saturday, May 20, 2023

Co(s)mic relief

Amma told me not to go for kalari today as (she says) though she woke me up early enough, i did all the preparations to go to kalari so slowly that, it became too late to go. This set me thinking about bigger things, faster and slower things. Though we feel that earth is moving very slowly, in reality it is rotating so fast. While i felt sorry disappointing amma, i sought relief by thinking about all that i have read about solar system, universe, cosmos and black holes- a sort of cosmic relief i sought. But then there has to be a cosmic solution to this misery that is kalari. I have read somewhere that a black hole can possibly contain a whole universe with several solar systems in it. That has the  consequence that there is possibly a twin of the earth which has a twin of myself in it who likes kalari. In that case, i want to swap places with that version of myself and keep amma happy. But, then again i won't be able to live peacefully knowing the fact that there is ever a version of myself who likes kalari.

1 comment:

  1. So a corollory to the theiry is that, you have to look into black holes to find anyone who really likes kalari. Worthy places for wierdos.

    ReplyDelete