Saturday, May 20, 2023

The Ninja technique of cycling and talking simultaneously

Amma has suddenly decided that I have to learn to cycle and I have had my first class last night. So here we were having a nice ride...me on the cycle, amma walking behind holding me steady, nice breeze, no one around .... and so I started talking. You know this and that and other random things. But amma told me to stop talking and focus. What is there to focus...I am not falling or anything. But when she told me again I told her very clearly that, "I focus best when I talk". I think she got my point as she didn't tell me to keep quite again. But she suddenly told me to get off the bike and push the cycle along. She said that before learning to ride the cycle I should be able to push the cycle along......what rubbish! She had this smile on her face.....that she has when she is up to something. I wonder whether it is something to do with me not being able to push the cycle and talk at the same time. Have to find find a ninja technique of pushing cycle and talking at the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment