Saturday, May 20, 2023

Scientific me!

Now that I am three, my thinking has become more scientific. My amma and achan have given me some basic understanding in how that is done....like the intricacies involved in how I get muscles (food in stomach getting digested by gastric juice and the energy going to my muscles to make me strong and to my brain to give me ideas which is what makes me intelligent). However, I also have my own theories like about Rajeev being tall because he must have eaten a long snake. That my acahamma is not old because her hair is black whereas my muthachan, amamma and valliyamma have white hair and hence are old. About flying cars being called 'pakshi car' and crawling car being 'aama car'. That if you drink soup you will become souperman. Unfortunately I am also slowly coming to the realisation that my parents (especially amma) can turn completely deaf as and when she chooses :-(.  



2 comments:

  1. Oy little monkey! No snake. Drink your milk and you'll grow tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your ammama can authenticate that statement of Rajeevmama.:).Drink your milk.:)

    ReplyDelete