Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pokri has gone soccer crazy!


























Something has gone wrong with my Pokri! He has not been playing with me for the last few days which was alright with me as I was not keeping well and not in a mood to play. But, I am alright today and wanted his company. However, he was not to be seen. He is usually fooling around in my bed. I keep throwing him out. Then he will be lying flat on the floor until my amma or achan put him back. Today I did not find him in my bed or out. Guess, where I found him? He is sitting on the top of our TV with a soccer ball! screaming and doing all sorts of crazy things during the Argentina-Nigeria game. He appears to be a Messi fan. I don't want to mess around with him till he is back on earth.

I was also working on my screaming capabilities for a different reason. I have learnt from my daycare (I am not sure whether I worked out it on my own in that learning environment or got trained by a daycaremate!) that screaming gets you attention. In fact, the attention you get is directly proportional to the intensity of your screaming. I did put this knowledge to good use in the daycare. I do want to use it at home also. But, it has not been a big success here yet. My parents seem to have gone stone deaf to my screaming, though they seem to hear each others whisperings perfectly well. When I try it at breakfast time, my parents fill my screaming mouth with porridge and they win there. When I try it at toilet time, I end up completing the act quickly to my parents glee.

I need to work on screaming loud and thwarting my parents intentions ;-). The best place to reflect on these and train is the daycare.


No comments:

Post a Comment