Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chores started already

Today I went to the school with my amma and achan in an auto. I like the auto ride, but was sad that I have to be away from both of them for the whole day and I felt like crying as soon as I saw the gate of the school. My achan handed me and my school bag full of goodies(lunch, banana and a cookie )over to the aaya. My amma did not get down from the auto as she feels sad when I cry. She is happier to pick me up in the evening. After coming back home with my mother I had a banana and then we went down to play with my friends in the flat. Though I can't run with them and ride a cycle like them, I can crawl very fast all over and I enjoyed it very much. I and Akku watched Abhi and Hari riding their cycles.

I had Chappathi, Channa masala and fish for dinner and it was yummy. Then I had some milk also.

Every night my achan keeps a small cane basket outside our main door and miraculously the next morning there are two milk packets in it. Tonight I kept the cane basket out....I carried the cane basket in one hand and my amma held my other hand so that I don't fall. You see, I am still a little wobbly much to my achamma's dismay. She feels babies should take 8 steps in the 8th month. I really don't see what the hurry is. I can crawl where ever I want. In fact crawling is better for picking those tiny pieces of all sorts of things which feel great in the mouth. Almost as great as the way my parents face changes and they go 'NO' when they see me doing so. And I can climb up things. What more can a baby want. Anyways back to the cane basket. My parents were so thrilled that I knew where to find the cane basket and how and where to keep it. Back there I joined in their excitement but now I am worried. I think my parents will want me to do it every night!!!

1 comment: