Monday, January 2, 2012

Track suits are God’s gift to mankind…..

According to me, “Track suit itta veezhoolla…Veenallo, mutte' pottulla….Pottiyallo, Chora verulla”.

Given the fact that I run more than walk, I should be in a track suit always. But, my parents make such a fuss when I insist that I should be allowed to wear my track suit all the time. Furthermore, they are amused when I preach about the goodness of track suits to my chitta and cousins. On the new year day I advised my Chitta to go and get a pair of track suits for herself and she told me that she is taking my suggestion very seriously. I even preached about it in my day care today but I got the feeling that they had no idea what I was talking about. When my amma came to pick me up in the evening the aunty there asked her what this ‘ta chute’ is for which I was pinning away the whole of morning. I was shocked when my amma, after explaining what a ‘ta chute’ is, said that she will not be sending it to school. I am still in shock …..


2 comments:

  1. Thank you ammamma. I wore my tra chute to school today.....I am very happy but am also wondering what my amma is up to!?!

    ReplyDelete