Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Break at Kochi!

Just when I was thinking that the world consists of only Calicut, Pandrum and Thigel....Bangalore was added. And now there is Kochi. Last weekend we went to Kochi to see ammama's exhibition and I had my first experience of a hotel - Bharat Tourist Home. Ofcourse I have stayed at ISI B'lore guest house but that is not a proper hotel!!!

I like travelling....and amma and achan were very pleased with my behaviour on our long car journey. It was nice talking away in the car and occassionally looking out. Sometimes I hummed and sang. I slept a bit too. I also liked wandering around the park and marine drive in Kochi, taking in the sights, and going down to the restaurant to eat. I also saw how fish is caught.

It was nice to see muthachan and ammamma. Just when my parents were tired of my 'blah-vlah' I got two new listeners. They are much better listeners than my parents and I think they are getting better at understanding my talk!!!

I was not too keen on getting back to Calicut were I have to go to school. But amma said that Kochi was a break and now we are back to the 'regular world'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment