Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I have started my 'non cooperation' movement'

Since I have turned two my parents (my amma in particular) has decided that I should not drink from my bottle. Okay, if they are so particular I won't ask for bottle. My only demand is that I don't want milk either. While I am very dignified about the whole thing my amma is trying all sorts of tactics - from pleading to outright aggression. Two days back she ties me to my high chair and I sit there with absolutely no demands (I never asked for bottle) and then she starts demanding that I drink milk from a cup. But I won't budge from my stand "No bottle, no milk". Simple!!!

Not so! While I won the war the other day after three hours of resistance but the battle continues. Yesterday she again puts the milk glass in front of me and the takes this yummy chocolate and put it into the glass of milk and very strictly told me not to put my hand in. Okay so I asked for a spoon and even that was denied. I was told that the only way to get the chocolate was to drink the milk. I refused. But I am not sure when but in between my breakfast she would slip spoonful of milk into my mouth. Anyway in the end I did not complain as I got the chocolate. So my amma won yesterday but don't think that the battle is over. I am thinking of a strategy to get the chocolate but not the milk.

I am just two and life is getting tough!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment