Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I must get new PR person!!!

My parents are doing a lousy job of keeping track of my development. My achan is trying to get away with posting photos. From them I guess you can make out that I am better at walking, running, jumping, climbing and can reach things placed higher in cupboards and further on the table.

But what about language. I can say so many words…..forget words I can say sentences. Words include
Vavi (that is me)
Achan, can also call him Vijay
Amma or Rajani
Muthachan
Ammamma
Valliyamma
Valliyachan
Achamma
Adhandh (Others call him Ananth)
Avind (Others call him Arvind)
Rajeev mama…I can also snarl like him
Happy
Happy B’day (learned that a few days back. I think that is Happy’s full name)
Buddy
Teddy
Inkles (others call him wrinkles)
Daisy
Komali
Kathali (or Kathakali)
Bali
Oocha (others call it poocha and it says meow, Happy says bow. Actually I know quite a few animal names and what they say from this book amma got me including giraffe and kangaroo which I sometimes see on TV. I also know many animals from Poopy and his friends)
Illi (that is idlli for others)
Dosa
Chapapi (which you make by Koyache, Koyache, parathi)
Curry
Chor
Kadala
Ofcourse paal and thayir and otaayi and chokit and bikki…these are a few of my favourite things
Kenge and kengha (thenghe and thengha) and machingha."Achan kengha dum pottichu".
Smile
Vennam and venda also indde, mollil or thazhe. "Thazhe itto...aiyo potti".
Veenu usually followed by potti and then adi (chandike) with vadi
I also know kanne, mookke, palle, chabi, cheek, thadi, kumba, kaal, kayi, matte kayi, cho-cho, mudi, palle, mutta thala, knee, thumb, finger and agam (some call it nagam)
Urangham
Povaam, ponnam, unnu povaam sometimes it is ayyo achan pooyi. On similar line there is thurakaam, thorakeeeeeeeee, unnu thurakkumo (my achan falls for that...no effect on amma!!!)
Inde, ella
Poove
Pakshi
Kale (Best toy),
Uncle
Aunty
Ettan
Echi
Teacher
Choode or Thanape
Kunji and Valliya
Car
Auto (I used to say toto) also Jeep, bup (that is bus for some)
Baboom (that is where I should do sho-sho)
Cheerp, pottu, clip, ceme (which is different from iceam)
Marune, gullala (guliga)
Pen (which was ten till some time back), paper, stool, Kanani (or kanadi)
Aara, thurake and many more

Maybe amma should start tweeting with my sentences which are many. I am also getting better at singing nursery rhymes and telling story. I know a couple of rhymes like ‘Pingle, pingle little sta’ and ‘Johnny Johnny’ and a Malayalam one ‘Kakke, Kakke, Kullele’. I also know a couple of stories… one is about Neeraj and one about Spot and his father another about a Capertiller(amma says caterpillar) which becomes a pombatta or butterfly which are different from patta and palli.

Will tell you the stories some other time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment