Sunday, August 8, 2010

All in all, change is good

Life has changed. For one, I cannot find my achan. He has this habit of disappearing but it has been quite sometime now since I last saw him. But, guess that is okay as my amma does not appear to be too concerned. Though I miss him I am glad that in the meantime my amma gives me my breakfast (but no juice) and water and also brushes my teeth. Second, I have not gone to my daycare for sometime. My amma goes off in the morning but does not take me. I haven't yet made up my mind if this (much desirable) change is because my achan is not here or if it is because my amamma is here. My amamma arrived the day my father disappeared and has been with me since. After my amma leaves we spend the day eating, sleeping and playing. We also cough a lot as both of us have cought a 'upper respiratory tract infection'. Unlike my amma, my amamma comes and sits with me while I play. She also lets me climb the sofa and throw the cushions and spread and then walk and crawl all over them. She doesn't mind if I throw my toys all over the house either. With her encouragement I learned to take my small stool to where I want and then climb on top of it. I have also learned to switch off the TV. My amamma saysthat since I turned one I have grown a lot. I have learnt many new things. In my next post I shall write about them.

PS: I am at present in Trivandrum and having a gala time. News about this visit to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment